Holiday Shipping Schedule 2023
To ensure your orders arrive in time for the holidays, we've made some adjustments to our typical shipping schedule. While we usually ship only on Tuesdays, we will be adding some Mondays for shipping around the holiday season. Please take note of our special cut-off and shipping dates below.
- Thanksgiving Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Final Order Cut-Off: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Last Shipping Day Before Thanksgiving: Monday, November 20, 2023
Orders should be placed by the cut-off date to ensure delivery in time for Thanksgiving.
- Christmas Date: Monday, December 25, 2023
- Final Order Cut-Off: Monday, December 18, 2023
- Last Shipping Day Before Christmas: Tuesday, December 19, 2023
Make sure your orders are in by the cut-off date to have them delivered before Christmas.
For standalone tallow orders, please be aware that these items ship separately via USPS and may have longer transit times compared to beef orders. To ensure your tallow reaches you in time for the holidays, we strongly recommend placing these orders as far in advance as possible. If tallow is purchased together with beef, it will be shipped with the beef order, following the holiday schedule outlined above.
- Regular Shipping Day: Our standard shipping day is Tuesday, but for your convenience, we are adding extra shipping days (Mondays) close to the holidays.
- Anticipate Delays: The holiday season is a peak time for shipping. Although we add shipping days, we suggest placing orders in advance to mitigate any possible delays.
- Stay Updated: For any updates to our shipping schedule, we recommend keeping an eye on our website and your email notifications.